Because of the Covid-19 uncertainty, instead of the yearly retreat. we have decided to host a Yoga Day on 16 December 2020 at a beautiful venue in the winelands between Somerset West & Stellenbosch The Yoga Day focus will be ‘Magnificent New Reality’ and will explore how Yoga, and Meditation can help us to create a better vision for 2021.
Date: 16 December 2020
Place: Stellenbosch Winelands
Limited Space: Space is limited due to Covid restrictions – book early to avoid disappointment.
Come and participate in a variety of yoga classes, meditation sessions, laughter yoga, walks, and delicious vegetarian food – creating a circle of like-minded people.
The Yoga Retreat includes:
- Tea/coffee/juice on arrival
- 2x Yoga Classes.
- Meditation sessions.
- Laughter Yoga Session.
- Scrumptious Vegan Buffet Lunch.
- Yoga Related Talks/Discussions e.g. Meditation, Yoga breathing practices, etc.
- Free time for contemplation & relaxation, etc.
- Inner Sound Journey.
- Time to connect with like-minded people in the ‘sanga’ community.